Brattleboro Retreat – Clinical Manager (Child Psychology or LGBT Departments)
- Location: 1 Anna Marsh Ln, Brattleboro, VT 05302
- Full Time, Day Shift
About the Position
Clinical Managers are responsible for personnel, management and coordination of nursing service activities for a defined area in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the facility to ensure safe, efficient and therapeutic patient care. Clinical Managers work effectively with other departments and in the absence of the Service Administrator, may assume increased administrative duties.
The Clinical Manager may be required to perform duties of lesser, equal or greater responsibility as needed.
- Psychological Nursing experience is required.
- Registered Nurse, with Vermont licensure.
- MSN or BSN preferred but applicable experienced and education can be substituted.
- Experience managing a large multi-age/multi-disciplined cohort of people.
- Experience leading culture change efforts and holding staff accountable.
- Experience working in a union environment preferred.
- Passion for delivering high quality patient care, energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility.
- Skilled and comfortable with technology (Payroll/HR/Performance Review/Budget Tools/Electronic Medical Records)
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement Savings Plan - Tax Deferred Annuity 403(b); employer contribution and employer match
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Term Life & Whole Life Insurance
- Generous Earned Time and Leave Policies
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- 529 College Savings Plan
- On-site Child Care Center
- On-site Fitness Center