Brattleboro Retreat – Clinical Manager (Emerging Adult and Adult Psych)
- Location: 1 Anna Marsh Ln, Brattleboro, VT 05302
- Full Time, Day Shift
About the Position:
Clinical Managers are responsible for personnel, management and coordination of nursing service activities for a defined area in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the facility to ensure safe, efficient and therapeutic patient care. Clinical Managers work effectively with other departments and in the absence of the Service Administrator, may assume increased administrative duties.
The Clinical Manager may be required to perform duties of lesser, equal or greater responsibility as needed.
- Registered Nurse, with Vermont licensure (VT licensure will be needed prior to start date).
- MSN or BSN preferred but applicable experienced and education can be substituted.
- Experience with progressive management responsibilities.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- We will deliver an extensive orientation program and an accommodating clinical environment.
- Commute too long? Relocation assistance is available. (Approved up to $2000.00).
The Brattleboro Retreat is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.