Brattleboro Retreat – Float Pool RN
- Location: 1 Anna Marsh Ln, Brattleboro, VT 05302
- Full Time and Part-Time Day/Evening/Night Shifts Available
About the Position:
We are currently searching for a Registered Nurse with a Psychiatric background to help Adolescents and Adults develop and maintain their sobriety while also handling co-occuring psychiatric issues (such as Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, etc.) The Adult Co-occuring Disorders treatment specializes in providing high quality intervention, medically assisted drug and alcohol withdraw, stabilization, and the education needed to ensure a strong and successful recovery.
You will be working with a multidisciplinary team to identify individual and group needs and interventions. You'll utilize the nursing process to meet the needs of patients requiring complex nursing care and will also provide clinical supervision of Mental Health Workers to ensure safe and therapeutic delivery of care.
- You should have one year of Psychiatric and/or Drug and Alcohol nursing experience, or two years general nursing experience.
- You will need a Vermont State License, however we are accepting applications prior to obtaining Vermont licensure.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- We will deliver an extensive orientation program and an accommodating clinical environment.
- Need some extra cash? We are offering a hiring bonus of $5,000.
- Commute too long? Relocation assistance is available. (Approved up to $2000.00).
The Brattleboro Retreat is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.