Brattleboro Retreat – Social Worker
- Location: 1 Anna Marsh Ln, Brattleboro, VT 05302
- Per Diem and Full-Time Opportunities Available, Day Shift
What do Social Workers Do?
Social workers are responsible for providing clinical/case management services to patients and their families in order to promote the optimal individual, interpersonal and social functioning of the patient and assure reintegration into the community or the environment most suited to the patient's continued well being.
Do you have a passion for helping people in need?
The desire to help people who are experiencing significant challenges with mental health and addictive disorders is an important part of being a social worker at the Brattleboro Retreat.
In short, you're a caring, patient person who is also:
- physically healthy
- able to be firm when you have to be
- Master's degree in Clinical Social Work from an accredited graduate school of Social Work or Master's degree in counseling or other behavioral health discipline.
Social Worker I should be license eligible in the state of Vermont.
- For Social Worker I only, one to two years of inpatient social work experience preferred.
Possession of a valid driver's license and access to a private vehicle for day-to-day job performance.
- Must accept a flexible 40-hour workweek scheduled to meet the needs of patients and families within the guidelines of the bargaining agreement.
- Some working knowledge of computer skills including MS Word.
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement Savings Plan - Tax Deferred Annuity 403(b); employer contribution and employer match
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Term Life & Whole Life Insurance
- Generous Earned Time and Leave Policies
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- 529 College Savings Plan
- On-site Child Care Center
- On-site Fitness Center