Frisbie Memorial Hospital – Geropsychiatric Nurse
- $3,000 Sign-on bonus available!
- Location: 11 Whitehall Rd, Rochester, NH 03867
- Department: Inpatient Geropsychiatry
- Schedule: Full-Time, 36 hours per week
- Shift: Days/Nights with Weekend Rotation
As a RN on Frisbie's Geropsychiatry unit you will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team (Physicians, Psychology, Social Services, Respiratory, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy and Dietary) in the provision of specialized care management of the geropsychiatric patients.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients, families, physicians and peers.
- Develop a nursing care plan individualized to patient needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Apply behavior and supportive therapy approaches with individuals and groups.
- Accept a primary nurse role for assigned patients.
- RN licensure from an accredited school of nursing.
- Knowledge of mental health principles, policies and standards.
About Frisbie Memorial Hospital:
Frisbie Memorial Hospital serves the health care needs of the greater Rochester and Seacoast Region of New Hampshire. Frisbie provides rewarding careers and the latest technology to help their dedicated staff find solutions that benefit their patients. Technology promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction. This approach has enabled Frisbie to develop trust with their staff and patients, and to become top-rated nationally for outstanding patient care, patient safety, quality medical services and exceptional health care careers.
- Up to $1,500 available for relocation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Health & Wellness
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time-Off Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Section 529 Savings Plan
- Employee Discount Programs