Planned Parenthood Northern New England – Patient Accounts Associate II
- Location: Colchester, VT
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE) is seeking a qualified candidate for a full time (37.5) Patient Accounts Associate II – Charge Entry position based out of Colchester, VT. This position provides support to the Patient Accounts Department by performing data entry of patient billing and charge information to be sent to assigned payers for prompt and accurate payment for health services rendered.
- Verifying and updating patient insurance information
- Entering charges based on payer rules and accepting charges from assigned Electronic Health Record sites
- Transacting pharmacy charges in our pharmacy billing system in response to calls from the PPNNE clinics
- Running departmental reports
- High school diploma
- 2 years of practical experience or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired
- Computer skills
- Candidates must possess a commitment to a team environment and willingness to participate in continuous feedback with peers and management.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.