Premier Coach - Motor Coach Driver
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
Employment type: Full-Time and Part-Time
Immediate Supervisor: Dispatch -> Operations Manager
- Milton, VT
- Potsdam, NY
Premier Coach is now hiring exceptional part and full-time drivers to add to their team. The company offers comprehensive training, competitive pay, benefits for full-time drivers, and the most modern fleet of motor coaches around!
Some duties of the job include but are not limited to:
- Operating company vehicles/equipment in accordance with current D.O.T. regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Performing DOT pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Observing all state and municipal traffic laws.
- Loading and unloading passenger luggage.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Communicating with company dispatchers and/or managers.
- High School Degree +
- Successful completion of Driver Training School with pertinent endorsements.
- Must have experience as a driver in the Motor Coach or Bus Industry.
- Must hold a current valid CDL Class B with Passenger and Airbrake Endorsements.
- Must have a current Medical Card with D.O.T. Certification.
- Clean, accident-free driving record.
- No Positive Drug or Alcohol tests, if tested in the past.
About Premier Coach:
Premier Coach has a modern fleet of over 70 motor coaches plus a small variety of other vehicles. The mission of Premier Coach is to be a leader in the charter coach industry by continually exceeding the expectations of their customers, both current and new. Some of their values and beliefs are as follows:
- Loyalty to customers and employees is first and foremost.
- Maintain integrity in all aspects of the business; being honest, consistent and fair.
- Commitments made are to be fulfilled – always.
- Teamwork prevails; Think “We” not “I”.
- Strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Help all associates reach their full potential.
- Build Premier Coach for long-term success.