Primus Design Services is seeking an Architect to join their team in Woodstock, Georgia!
About Primus Design Services:
Primus Design Services/Primus Builders is a design-build firm that delivers planning, budgeting, design, engineering and construction management services to the food and beverage, distribution, industrial and medical device sterilization industries. Primus works closely with its clients to develop a single-source responsibility approach that incorporates state-of-the-art technology and sustainable design and construction practices. Primus provides professional services to many of the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses (IARW)'s Top 20 North American Refrigerated Warehouses and is consistently ranked among Atlanta's best contractors.
Architect's Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Architecture minimum, Master’s preferred.
- Professional Registration, or on a career path for same.
- Highly self motivated and team oriented.
- Ability to meet schedules and work closely with construction management team.
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple projects at once.
- Minimum 5-7 years design and construction document experience.
- Must be proficient with Autodesk REVIT and AutoCAD.
- LEED AP credentials, or on path for same.
- Experience with Design / Build delivery method preferred.
- Preliminary design and planning from concept to schematics and beyond.
- Manage project program from project award to final certificate of occupancy.
- Manage project production and manpower needs to maximize economic success.
- Perform building code analysis.
- Create construction documents using REVIT.
- Coordinate multiple discipline documents with out of house consultants.
- Construction admin including shop drawing review and site visits.
Primus offers a competitive salary and benefits package for motivated individuals. This position offers the opportunity to work for an industry leading, growing company in close contact with national clients experiencing their own growth plans.
If you are interested, please submit a brief cover letter and resume to Recruitment Consultant Michelle Rawls by clicking below. More information on Primus Design Services is available by visiting the company website here.