Primus Design Services is seeking a Revit Specialist to join their team in Woodstock, Georgia!
About Primus Design Services:
Primus Design Services/Primus Builders is a design-build firm that delivers planning, budgeting, design, engineering and construction management services to the food and beverage, distribution, industrial and medical device sterilization industries. Primus works closely with its clients to develop a single-source responsibility approach that incorporates state-of-the-art technology and sustainable design and construction practices. Primus provides professional services to many of the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses (IARW)'s Top 20 North American Refrigerated Warehouses and is consistently ranked among Atlanta's best contractors.
Revit Specialist Minimum Qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience with Autodesk REVIT
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Bluebeam
Revit Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create detailed construction documents using Revit software
- Model building elements accurately for use in construction documentation, clash detection and quantification
- Conduct inter-office coordination with Architects and Engineers
- Monitor conformance to standards and processes
- Contribute to the maintenance and upgrade of templates and libraries
- Contribute to the organization and building of Revit content library
Primus offers a competitive salary and benefits package for motivated individuals. This position offers the opportunity to work for an industry leading, growing company in close contact with national clients experiencing their own growth plans.
If you are interested, please submit a brief cover letter and resume to Recruitment Consultant Michelle Rawls by clicking below. More information on Primus Design Services is available by visiting the company website here.