Select – Accounts Payable Clerk
- Location: 208 Flynn Ave #1A, Burlington, VT 05401
Select is seeking an accounts payable clerk to join their fast-paced accounting team. Started by two University of Vermont alums, this 30-year old company designs and produces quality, attractive merchandise to bridge the gap between product and consumer. The company has grown to offer a variety of services including marketing and brand strategy for some of the nation’s leading companies – Google, Facebook, Tinder, Snapchat – and Vermont’s hottest brands including Phish, Ben and Jerry’s, Citizen Cider and Lawson’s Finest Liquids, the home of the famous Sip of Sunshine IPA.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Set up invoices for payment
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Handle vendor correspondence via phone and/or email
- File and maintain accounting documents
- Technical capacity
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Teamwork skills
- Communication proficiency
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, independent worker
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am – 6pm
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of related experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Select is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Select and Talon RPO do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.