University of Vermont Medical Center – Clinical Supervisor, Orthopedics
- Location: 192 Tilley Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403
- Full Time
- Up to $5k available for relocation expenses along with 3 months of temporary housing.
- Clinical license/degree required. Open to RNs, PTs, OTs, NPs, EMTs and Athletic Trainers.
- Three to five years of experience in an area of specialty care.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience, preferably in an office setting.
About the University of Vermont Medical Center
Serving a population of more than 1 million people in Vermont and northern New York and approximately 160,000 residents in Chittenden and Grand Isle counties, The UVM Medical Center provides a full range of tertiary-level inpatient and outpatient services and provides primary care services at 10 Vermont locations.
The UVM Medical Center has earned the distinction of being designated a Level I Trauma Center and is also home to the University of Vermont Children's Hospital, a full-service hospital within a hospital that was named to U.S. News & World Report Best Children's Hospitals list for 2012/2013.
In addition, The UVM Medical Center has created an integrated family of patient-centered medical homes which foster a team approach to improving health outcomes for patients.