If you want an edge over the competition, we're the answer.
Talon RPO is an on-demand recruitment process outsourcing provider focused on service quality, brand amplification, risk management, and results. We believe that traditional agency staffing models are antiquated and that on-demand RPO’s present a more attractive way to acquire the talent needed to put your business on top of the competition.
What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing?
RPO is a form of business process outsourcing where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external provider. Working with an RPO provider is different than partnering with a headhunter or staffing agency; the RPO process is generally recognized as being more affordable, scalable, and customizable.
Talon is a small on-demand RPO, currently handling a range of 1 to 150+ placements a year for our clients. While we do have some national engagements, most of our recruiting services are provided throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Whether you need to backfill a critical leadership position, build out a full operations team for a business expansion, or upgrade your entire R&D department, Talon RPO is on-call wherever you go and whenever you need us.
Areas of Expertise:
Recruitment of active, passive, and hidden talent
Social branding and job distribution
Improving quality of hire and talent sourcing techniques
Specialized Training and Skills:
- Boolean Strings for resumes, profiles, "about me" pages, LinkedIn members and groups
- Search engine alternatives
- Email search
- Sourcing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Email messaging and marketing best practices
- Diversity sourcing
- Company and competitor search
- EEOC & OFCCP
- Candidate engagement and motivation
- Elevator pitch voicemails
- Screening questions
- Telephone sourcing
- Candidate control
- Selling the job, opportunity and culture
- Reference checks
- Compensation surveys
- Salary negotiations
- Visas, work permits, and green cards
- Semantic and contextual search
- Email permutators and Full Contact
- Natural language search
- User groups and code sharing
- Meetup, Github, and Stack Overflow
- Conferences and attendees
- International sourcing on Xing, Viadeo, LinkedIn and Weibo
- Patent search
- Google custom search engines
- Specific site x-ray
- Sourcing using Google images
Our clients are at the heart of our business:
Excerpts from post project reviews: